Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is really going to be hard for me...

I'm not good when I'm stressed, rushing, under pressure, etc.

I was running late today to meet Lisa and Evette and once I got to the mall I realized I left my lunch on the counter. Oops! So...I had to buy lunch. Grrr!

Then tonight I got in a "fight" with the lady who made Mac's 1 year birthday outfit. She can't find a black shirt that fits Mackenzie, she wants to use something totally different, blah, blah. That's not going to work. So...I'm having a new one made. Guess what that means? Buy all new supplies to make a whole new shirt! Am I happy about it? No! Do I have an option? You might say yes, but I say NO! haha! It's her 1st birthday! This shirt is to be used for her 1st b-day pictures and she's supposed to wear it for her party. I want it to be just right. So I went searching for a new shirt and fabric tonight. It won't be perfect because I can't find the exact fabric, but I hope we can pull something off.

I'm in such a bad mood right now it's not even funny!

1 comment: