Monday, February 9, 2009

I got a nice surprise today...

I haven't been grocery shopping in a while and we were running out of things to eat here. I needed to go to the store, but it is my absolute least favorite thing to do. I will try and avoid it at all cost which is why in the past we ate out so much (well that and not wanting to do dishes...haha!).

So my Dad said he was coming by to drop off some Coke and Diet Coke he bought for us. I told him I had to go to the store and he said he'd go with me.

We unloaded the cart and when I went to swipe my card he said "I already took care of that?" HUH? I wanted to do a back flip! What a nice surprise!

Thanks Dad ;)

2 comments:

  1. Seroiusly... he needs another daughter... I am SOOO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His other daughters would say the same thing! haha!

    ReplyDelete